Thursday 24 April 2014

It begins!

I've made my deposit and I'm ready to start this journey. I'm having second thoughts on the format though because I've seen myself as a better cash game player than I am a tournament one. Depending on how things work out over this weekend I might just move over to FL hold 'em. But, for now it will be micro single and multi table sit 'n' gos.

Another thing I've added to my arsenal is Hold 'em Manager 2. I decided to download the free 30 day trial and see how it helps me. Table ninja, Sit 'n' go Wizard, etc. all have 30+ day trial periods so I think I'm going to activate/download those as well and see how things work out for me. If everything goes according to plan then I'll probably buy the subscription once my bankroll allows it.

I have absolutely no clue as to how the software works so we'll have to wait and see. I'm sure it can't be too complex. With that said (written), I feel good about this journey and I know that it's going to be a long one. You can't just drop everything overnight and go pro from my situation so hopefully in a few months/years I'll be able to make that decision (Well, unless I win a Sunday Million or something similar).

To those that take the time to read this, thanks for viewing/reading. I'll probably post an update on Tuesday with regards to this weekends outcome. Stay tuned (subscribe to the blog or follow me @kappie_wp on twitter for regular updates) and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment