Monday 21 April 2014

One more week

The first long weekend has come and gone and a belated Happy Easter to all. I haven't done as much studying as I'd hope since the last blog post but I did manage to get through some stuff.

I've decided to start a bit sooner that I originally planned because I've gotten through Sit 'n' go secrets and I feel confident about my game. I'm also going to take advantage of the deposit bonus for the all in shootout attempt. With another long weekend approaching us, I think it will give me enough time to get in some volume and hopefully turn a profit over the weekend.

I'm going to keep this one short as there isn't much to talk about besides rambling on about completely unrelated topics. Though, I am super excited about my PS4 that's being delivered today (hopefully).

Fingers crossed as I start my journey this weekend and pray that I run well for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment